1/3 Photos of Scrambled Eggs With Herbs and Smoked Salmon
A girlfriend put me onto this recipe from Taste.com.au
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk eggs, cream and salt and pepper in a bowl.
- 2Melt butter in a non-stick frying pan over medium high heat until foaming.
- 3Add egg mixture, sprinkle with herbs and cook for 3 minutes.
- 4Gently draw in edges with a fork to allow uncooked egg to run underneath and cook until eggs are just set.
- 5Remove from pan and keep warm.
- 6Meanwhile, place bagels in a toaster or oven grill (broil) and toast until golden brown.
- 7Spoon eggs onto bagels and top with flaked salmon.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scrambled Eggs With Herbs and Smoked Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 601.6
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 385.7 mg
- Sodium 962.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 27.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: