1/3 Photos of Scrambled Eggs With Herbs and Smoked Salmon
A girlfriend put me onto this recipe from Taste.com.au
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk eggs, cream and salt and pepper in a bowl.
- 2Melt butter in a non-stick frying pan over medium high heat until foaming.
- 3Add egg mixture, sprinkle with herbs and cook for 3 minutes.
- 4Gently draw in edges with a fork to allow uncooked egg to run underneath and cook until eggs are just set.
- 5Remove from pan and keep warm.
- 6Meanwhile, place bagels in a toaster or oven grill (broil) and toast until golden brown.
- 7Spoon eggs onto bagels and top with flaked salmon.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scrambled Eggs With Herbs and Smoked Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 601.6
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 385.7 mg
- Sodium 962.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 27.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: