A girlfriend put me onto this recipe from Taste.com.au
Make and share this Scrambled Eggs With Herbs and Smoked Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- Whisk eggs, cream and salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Melt butter in a non-stick frying pan over medium high heat until foaming.
- Add egg mixture, sprinkle with herbs and cook for 3 minutes.
- Gently draw in edges with a fork to allow uncooked egg to run underneath and cook until eggs are just set.
- Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, place bagels in a toaster or oven grill (broil) and toast until golden brown.
- Spoon eggs onto bagels and top with flaked salmon.