1/3 Photos of Seafood/Crab Sticks With Chilli Sauce
From a photocopy that the MIL gave me in the 80's, she had written on it April 1982 Very Nice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 imitation crab sticks (or seafood)
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda (a pinch)
- 1 cup water
- oil (for deep frying)
- 1Sift flour and soda into bowl and gradually add water and mix to a smooth thin batter of coating consistency.
- 2Dipped thawed crab/seafood sticks into batter and then drop into hot oil and fry until golden brown and then drain on absorbent paper.
- 3Serve hot with Chilli Sauce as a dipping sauce.
- 4CHILLI SAUCE - combine all ingredients in a small saucepan, stir over a gentle heat until heated through.
Browse Our Top Australian Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Australian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seafood/Crab Sticks With Chilli Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.1
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 871.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
imitation crab sticks