From The Australian Women's Weekly After Work Fast. Times are estimates.
Make and share this Seafood in Lemon Cream Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 500 g king prawns (medium raw)
- 250 g scallops (roe removed)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves (crushed, minced)
- 340 g asparagus (halved on the diagonal)
- 150 g sugar snap peas (trimmed)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 3⁄4 cup cream (180ml)
- 2 tablespoons parsley (coaarsely chopped)
- Shell and devein prawns (leave tails intact if you prefer, we don't).
- Into a medium bowl combine prawns, scallops, oil and garlic.
- Cook seafood on a heated oiled grill plate (or grill on the barbecue) until changed in colour, remove and keep warm.
- Boil, steam or microwave asparagus and sugar snap peas, separately until tender; drain and cover to keep warm.
- Simmer juice and wine in a small saucepan, uncovered, about 1 minute or until reduced by half.
- Add cream and bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer uncovered for 2 minutes.
- Add seafood and simmer uncovered until hot.
- Serve seafood with vegetables and garnish with the parsley.