1/9 Photos of Seafood in Lemon Cream Sauce
From The Australian Women's Weekly After Work Fast. Times are estimates.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 500 g king prawns (medium raw)
- 250 g scallops (roe removed)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves (crushed, minced)
- 340 g asparagus (halved on the diagonal)
- 150 g sugar snap peas (trimmed)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 3/4 cup cream (180ml)
- 2 tablespoons parsley (coaarsely chopped)
- 1Shell and devein prawns (leave tails intact if you prefer, we don't).
- 2Into a medium bowl combine prawns, scallops, oil and garlic.
- 3Cook seafood on a heated oiled grill plate (or grill on the barbecue) until changed in colour, remove and keep warm.
- 4Boil, steam or microwave asparagus and sugar snap peas, separately until tender; drain and cover to keep warm.
- 5Simmer juice and wine in a small saucepan, uncovered, about 1 minute or until reduced by half.
- 6Add cream and bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer uncovered for 2 minutes.
- 7Add seafood and simmer uncovered until hot.
- 8Serve seafood with vegetables and garnish with the parsley.
Browse Our Top South West Pacific Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All South West Pacific Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seafood in Lemon Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (371 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 380.7
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 260.3 mg
- Sodium 315.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 39.8 g