Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is delicious if you like seafood you will love this.
Make and share this Seafood Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- Pastry: Put dry ingredients in a bowl and rub all together until mixture is like sand.
- Add water Knead together.
- Roll out to fit Quiche pan then put in and remove excess pastry.
- Filling: Mix milk, cream and egg together until well combined.
- Dice seafood extender.
- Put the seafood extender, prawns, bacon and cheese in bottom of quiche.
- Then put the mixed up milk, cream, and egg on top.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 1 hour or until golden brown.