1/2 Photos of Sesame Carrots
This simple way to cook carrots is one of the most popular vegetable dishes we make at work. The smell and taste is great with the addition of the sesame oil.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the carrots in 3 pieces, then each piece in half.
- 2I would cut the chunky end into 4 if it was very big.
- 3Place in a baking tray and roll in the 2 tablespoons of oil.
- 4Cover and bake for 40 minutes in a moderate oven.
- 5Remove the cover and sprinkle over the sesame oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Return uncovered to the oven for 10 minutes.
- 7Serve sprinkled with the toasted sesame seeds.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame Carrots
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.0
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 86.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 1.9 g