This recipe used chicken mince instead of the traditional prawns.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine chicken, garlic, ginger, cornstarch and egg white in a bowl.
- 2Cut the bread into triangles.
- 3Remove crusts from the bread and spread the chicken mixture over one side of each slice.
- 4Dip the bread, chicken-side-down into the sesame seeds, to coat.
- 5Just before serving, deep-fry the chicken toasts in hot oil until well browned, starting with the paste side down and then turning over.
- 6Drain on absorbent paper.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame Chicken Toast
Serving Size: 1 (475 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 39.4
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 7.2 mg
- Sodium 53.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 3.1 g