Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe used chicken mince instead of the traditional prawns.
Make and share this Sesame Chicken Toast recipe from Food.com.
- Combine chicken, garlic, ginger, cornstarch and egg white in a bowl.
- Cut the bread into triangles.
- Remove crusts from the bread and spread the chicken mixture over one side of each slice.
- Dip the bread, chicken-side-down into the sesame seeds, to coat.
- Just before serving, deep-fry the chicken toasts in hot oil until well browned, starting with the paste side down and then turning over.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
This was an interesting experience. I was afraid that the paste would come off in the frying process. I discovered that if you don't fry too many at a time and keep the oil hot that it works quite well. Thanks for posting!