Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe used chicken mince instead of the traditional prawns.
Make and share this Sesame Chicken Toast recipe from Food.com.
- Combine chicken, garlic, ginger, cornstarch and egg white in a bowl.
- Cut the bread into triangles.
- Remove crusts from the bread and spread the chicken mixture over one side of each slice.
- Dip the bread, chicken-side-down into the sesame seeds, to coat.
- Just before serving, deep-fry the chicken toasts in hot oil until well browned, starting with the paste side down and then turning over.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
This was an interesting experience. I was afraid that the paste would come off in the frying process. I discovered that if you don't fry too many at a time and keep the oil hot that it works quite well. Thanks for posting!