I haven't made this one, but thought I would post it here to make at a later date.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 racks of lamb, with 3 cutlets each, trimmed
- 1Preheat oven to 220c. Line a roasting pan with foil.
- 2To make the glaze, place mint jelly in a small saucepan over a low heat until softened and warmed through. Add mustard and sesame seeds; mix well.
- 3To make the crust, place the breadcrumbs and sesame seeds in a medium bowl and mix well.
- 4Brush tops of racks with half the glaze. Dip glazed tops into crust mixture, rolling to coat well. Press the crumbs on firmly with your finger tips.
- 5Place on a rack in the prepared roasting pan, crumbed tops up.
- 6Bake for 20 minutes for rare lamb, 25 minutes for medium and 30 minutes for well done. Brush with the remaining glaze halfway through cooking time.
- 7Remove from oven and allow to stand for 5 minutes before serving garnished with the mint sprigs.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame Crusted Rack of Lamb
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.2
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 51.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 21.7 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
racks of lamb
coarse grain mustard