Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I haven't made this one, but thought I would post it here to make at a later date.
Make and share this Sesame Crusted Rack of Lamb recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 220c. Line a roasting pan with foil.
- To make the glaze, place mint jelly in a small saucepan over a low heat until softened and warmed through. Add mustard and sesame seeds; mix well.
- To make the crust, place the breadcrumbs and sesame seeds in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Brush tops of racks with half the glaze. Dip glazed tops into crust mixture, rolling to coat well. Press the crumbs on firmly with your finger tips.
- Place on a rack in the prepared roasting pan, crumbed tops up.
- Bake for 20 minutes for rare lamb, 25 minutes for medium and 30 minutes for well done. Brush with the remaining glaze halfway through cooking time.
- Remove from oven and allow to stand for 5 minutes before serving garnished with the mint sprigs.