A firm favourite with the kids as an after school snack. Dangerously "moorish" Better make a double batch!Thanks to my friend Heather!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt Margarine and Golden Syrup over low heat or in the microwave.
- 2Mix Bicarb Soda with water and add to margarine and syrup mix.
- 3Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- 4Mix margarine and syrup through.
- 5Place small balls onto lightly greased trays and flatten slightly.
- 6Bake 150 deg celcius for 15 minutes.
- 7Allow to cool on trays.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame Seed Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (695 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.9
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 65.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 2.9 g