Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A firm favourite with the kids as an after school snack. Dangerously "moorish" Better make a double batch!Thanks to my friend Heather!
- Melt Margarine and Golden Syrup over low heat or in the microwave.
- Mix Bicarb Soda with water and add to margarine and syrup mix.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix margarine and syrup through.
- Place small balls onto lightly greased trays and flatten slightly.
- Bake 150 deg celcius for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool on trays.