1/4 Photos of Shredded Beef Wraps
Sara 76's Note:
These are SO good! They make a really nice casual dinner, and are a fantastic wrap to take for lunch (fold both ends in before rolling if taking in a lunchbox.) I use Roast Shredded Beef ( Roast Shredded Beef ) and Honey Mustard Mayonnaise ( Honey Mustard Mayonnaise ). My whole family love them! We use sun-dried tomato flavoured tortillas, and they really add to th eflavour, but if you can't get them, just use regular ones. The measurements for the filling are approximate, basically just sprinkle small amounts on, to your own tastes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large tortilla, Mission Sun-Dried Tomato flavour
- 3/4 cup roast shredded beef, Roast Shredded Beef
- 1/4 cup low-fat cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup carrot, shredded
- 1/4 small tomato, sliced
- 1/8 small red onion, sliced
- 1 small handfull snow pea sprouts
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard mayonnaise, Honey Mustard Mayonnaise
- 1Place tortilla on work surface.
- 2In the centre, spread the Roast Shredded Beef.
- 3Layer the other ingredients on top of the beef (refer to pictures for details).
- 4Fold up bottom, then fold sides over, to make a wrap.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shredded Beef Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (410 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1690.5
- Calories from Fat 1271
- Total Fat 141.2 g
- Saturated Fat 54.9 g
- Cholesterol 182.3 mg
- Sodium 1203.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 32.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
snow pea sprouts