Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From a market recipe card-ingredients you probabaly already have at home. These are threaded on skewers and grilled.
- 20 large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons barbecue of the americas seasoning (barbecue seasoning)
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 lime, juice of
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Toss shrimp with the barbecue seasoning to coat and thread 5 onto 4 metal skewers or if using wooden skewers, soak them in water for at least 30 minutes.
- Place the skewers in a glass dish.
- Mix the remaining ingredients and pour half the marinade over the shrimp.
- Marinate for 15 minutes.
- Heat grill to medium-high and cook 2-3 minutes per side, basting with reserved sauce.
- Cook the shirmp until opaque; be careful not to overcook.