From a market recipe card-ingredients you probabaly already have at home. These are threaded on skewers and grilled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 20 large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 1/2 teaspoons barbecue of the americas seasoning (barbecue seasoning)
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 lime, juice of
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1Toss shrimp with the barbecue seasoning to coat and thread 5 onto 4 metal skewers or if using wooden skewers, soak them in water for at least 30 minutes.
- 2Place the skewers in a glass dish.
- 3Mix the remaining ingredients and pour half the marinade over the shrimp.
- 4Marinate for 15 minutes.
- 5Heat grill to medium-high and cook 2-3 minutes per side, basting with reserved sauce.
- 6Cook the shirmp until opaque; be careful not to overcook.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp on the Barbie
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.6
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 53.6 mg
- Sodium 586.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 19.5 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
barbecue of the americas seasoning