1/7 Photos of Sinfully Delish Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Mama's Kitchen (Hope)'s Note:
Sinful and yummy! A definite splurge but so worth it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Quarter the potatoes (we leave the skin on) and put into a large pot of salted water.
- 2Add the 8 cloves of peeled garlic.
- 3Boil until tender.
- 4Drain and add the sour cream, butter and cream cheese to the pot and mash with a potato masher, for best texture do not use a mixer.
- 5Spread mixture into an oven proof casserole dish (about 9X13)and garnish as desired.
- 6Bake uncovered in a 325 degree oven for 15 minutes or until the top has browned to your satisfaction.
- 7For faster results, skip baking and place under broiler for a few minutes.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sinfully Delish Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 408.9
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 77.2 mg
- Sodium 223.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 5.7 g