1/1 Photo of Slow Roasted Herb and Garlic Lamb Shanks
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 170C (150C fan forced).
- 2Arrange rosemary across base of a large roasting pan and sprinkle with half the oregano, turn and sprinkle with remaining oregano.
- 3Arrange shanks in a single layer, in pan and add garlic and season with salt and pepper.
- 4Pour white wine (or sherry) and stock into pan and cover pan with foil and bake for 1 hour and then remove from oven and turn shanks and re-cover and bake for 1 hour 20 minutes or until tender.
- 5Remove shanks from pan and skim fat from pan juices and serve pan juices drizzled over the shanks.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Roasted Herb and Garlic Lamb Shanks
Serving Size: 1 (325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 633.9
- Calories from Fat 306
- Total Fat 34.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 243.4 mg
- Sodium 240.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 72.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: