The flavour of these potatoes is really flavourful and intense. You will never eat just one, so double the batch ;-)
- Boil potatoes with skins on about 20 minutes or until fork soft. Do not peel.
- When soft place on a baking paper lined tray and flatten with a potato masher.
- top with olives, feta and rosemary.
- Sprinkle with walnut oil.
- Place in 180°C oven for about 45 minutes or until starting to go crispy.
These potatoes are sensational -- full of the flavours I love and very moorish. I used kalamata olives, rosemary from the garden and Greek dodoni feta. I didn't have walnut oil, so subbed with a deluxe Aussie olive oil. Will be making these again soon. Thanks very much for posting.
My family thanks me every single night for a delicious meal, even though I've told them a gazillion times that it's my moral, legal and ethical duty to feed them and no thanks are required...but a little help with the dishes will never be refused. See an easy recipe for Walnut Oil. Made for A-NZ #42 Recipe Tag.
These were awesome! I love potatoes and I love feta and olives! Had to sub olive oil and dried rosemary, but they were still fantastic! Making them again tomorrow! Thanks for the recipe!