1/1 Photo of Smoked Salmon and Capers in a Champagne Sauce for Pasta
I found this in a magazine, and plan to make it on holidays, so I want the recipe print-out from my cookbook!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a large frying pan and cook the garlic over a medium heat for 30 seconds.
- 2Pour in the champagne and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until reduced slightly.
- 3Add the cream and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until reduced and thickened.
- 4Add the remaining ingredients and pour over the pasta of your choice.
- 5Toss through gently and season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Salmon and Capers in a Champagne Sauce for Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.1
- Calories from Fat 265
- Total Fat 29.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 96.4 mg
- Sodium 545.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 10.6 g