Carpaccio refers to a dish that has been very thinly sliced for presentation. This could we served as an entree for a elegant dinner. This comes from a book called ‘The Australian Heritage Cookbook’ by R & R Publications Marketing Pty Ltd
- 350 g smoked salmon, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons capers, baby size and drained
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley, fresh, roughly chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 teaspoon capers, baby size and drained
- To make dressing, combine the oil, lemon juice, onion and capers in a bowl and whisk.
- Arrange smoke salmon on serving plates.
- Drizzle the dressing over the smoked salmon, sprinkle with parsley ground black pepper and capers. Serve.