1/1 Photo of Smoked Salmon Dip
From Super Food Ideas as part of a menu for 8 and was the starter. Times are estimated and the cooking time is the chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 lebanese cucumbers
- 250 g cream cheese (chopped softened)
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon rind (finely grated)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup dill (fresh chopped)
- 1/2 cup capers (baby in brine and drained)
- 120 g smoked salmon (roughly chopped)
- 4 radishes (trimmed washed and halved)
- 1 celery rib (thickly slice diagonally)
- 8 baby carrots (dutch trimmed peeled)
- cracker (lavosh to serve)
- 1Peel deseed and dice 1 cucumber.
- 2Place cream cheese, sour cream, lemon rind and lemon juice in a bowl and stir until smooth and then add dill, capers, diced cucumber and salmon and stir gently to combine and cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes for flavours to develop.
- 3Meanwhile, cut remain cucumbers in half and thickly slice diagonally.
- 4Serve dip with radish, celery, sliced cucumber, carrot and crackers (if you can leave the stalk/leaves on the radishes and carrots it makes for an attractive presentation.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Salmon Dip
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.2
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 49.1 mg
- Sodium 505.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 6.1 g