Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from Super Food Ideas which is an Australian magazine.
Make and share this Smoked Salmon Omelette Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- Using a wooden spoon, beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in dill and spread dill cream cheese over roll bases.
- Whisk 2 eggs in a bowl, season with pepper. Heat 1 teaspoon butter in a 22cm non-stick frying pan over medium heat and swirl butter to coat the base.
- Pour beaten egg into pan and gently tilt pan back and forth to distribute egg evenly over base.
- Cook omelette for 1 to 2 minutes or until top is almost cooked (just a little soft in the centre) then slide onto a board, golden side down and set aside to cool.
- Repeat with remaining butter and eggs, 2 at a time.
- Combine rocket, parmesan and oil in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Top each omelette with a single layer of salmon then top salmon with rocket mixture. Roll omelettes up to enclose salmon and rocket and slice omelettes in half crossways.
- Top each bread roll with an omelette roll. Season with salt and pepper and serve.