This is from Super Food Ideas which is an Australian magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a wooden spoon, beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in dill and spread dill cream cheese over roll bases.
- 2Whisk 2 eggs in a bowl, season with pepper. Heat 1 teaspoon butter in a 22cm non-stick frying pan over medium heat and swirl butter to coat the base.
- 3Pour beaten egg into pan and gently tilt pan back and forth to distribute egg evenly over base.
- 4Cook omelette for 1 to 2 minutes or until top is almost cooked (just a little soft in the centre) then slide onto a board, golden side down and set aside to cool.
- 5Repeat with remaining butter and eggs, 2 at a time.
- 6Combine rocket, parmesan and oil in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- 7Top each omelette with a single layer of salmon then top salmon with rocket mixture. Roll omelettes up to enclose salmon and rocket and slice omelettes in half crossways.
- 8Top each bread roll with an omelette roll. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Salmon Omelette Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.0
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 246.6 mg
- Sodium 560.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 16.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: