Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from Super Food Ideas which is an Australian magazine.
Make and share this Smoked Salmon Omelette Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- 6 eggs
- 3 teaspoons butter
- 100 g baby rocket
- 30 g parmesan cheese, shaved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 200 g sliced smoked salmon
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese spread
- 1⁄4 cup dill, chopped
- 6 (18 cm) hoagie rolls, split lengthways
- Using a wooden spoon, beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in dill and spread dill cream cheese over roll bases.
- Whisk 2 eggs in a bowl, season with pepper. Heat 1 teaspoon butter in a 22cm non-stick frying pan over medium heat and swirl butter to coat the base.
- Pour beaten egg into pan and gently tilt pan back and forth to distribute egg evenly over base.
- Cook omelette for 1 to 2 minutes or until top is almost cooked (just a little soft in the centre) then slide onto a board, golden side down and set aside to cool.
- Repeat with remaining butter and eggs, 2 at a time.
- Combine rocket, parmesan and oil in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Top each omelette with a single layer of salmon then top salmon with rocket mixture. Roll omelettes up to enclose salmon and rocket and slice omelettes in half crossways.
- Top each bread roll with an omelette roll. Season with salt and pepper and serve.