Rhiannon and Matt's Note:
This gourmet variation of the omelette was originally published in Good Taste magazine, in Australia.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crack eggs into a bowl. Add dill and season with salt and pepper.
- 2Use a fork to whisk until well combined.
- 3Melt butter in a small non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- 4Cook onion in butter for 4 minutes or until soft,.
- 5Add the egg mixture and tilt the pan until it covers the base. As the omelet begins to set, lift the edge so the uncooked egg mixture can run underneath.Place 40g (2 slices) smoked salmon over half the omelet and cook for 2-3 minutes or until it is just set.
- 6Fold in half and slide onto a plate.
- 7Serve immediately with salad leaves.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Salmon, Onion & Dill Omelet / Omelette
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.2
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 442.8 mg
- Sodium 483.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 20.2 g