1/2 Photos of Smoked Salmon Pizza
This is a quick weeknight favourite in our house. Serve with a squeeze of lemon and/or a handful of washed, mixed greens on top.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200 Celsius.
- 2Spread ricotta on the pita breads.
- 3Sprinkle with dill, salt, and pepper.
- 4Top with salmon, capers, tomato, and onions.
- 5Bake each pizza for about 15 minutes, or until pita is browned and tomatoes have softened.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Salmon Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 565.3
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 81.1 mg
- Sodium 1598.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 46.0 g