My latest favourite potato salad. It's really nice served warm too-that seems to bring the flavour of the smoked trout out more than chilling it does. It's worth taking extra care to remove all the tiny bones from the trout.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 350 g smoked trout fillets, skinned,boned and flaked
- 450 g new potatoes, washed (I like to scrub them with a new scouring pad)
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- 1Combine the ingredients for the mustard mayonnaise and set aside.
- 2Boil the potatoes for 10-12 minutes, or until tender, cool and cut in half.
- 3Mix together with remaining ingredients including the mustard mayonnaise, and serve.
Browse Our Top Trout Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Trout Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Trout & Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 292.2
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 64.7 mg
- Sodium 109.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 25.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: