Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another quick and easy dip for a BBQ weekend. Flavour enhances if you do this dips ahead of time; at a couple of hours.
- 1 red capsicum, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 4 slices bacon, finely chopped
- 250 g sour cream (I use low fat sour cream)
- Place capsicum, onion and bacon in a fry pan and sauté until onion is soft and beginning to brown.
- Place in food processor and blend until smooth.
- Fold through the sour cream.
- Chill and serve with assorted vegetable sticks and corn chips.
This dip is Wonderful! I love that you can make it a day ahead and then when you have your party you can just pull it out of the fridge. I will be making this again for Thanksgiving because I know everyone will love it. Thank you so much Chrissyo!
Wow, this was fabulous & so easy to make. The flavours were wonderful. Our friends loved it too - I served it at the start of our dinner party. Thanks Chrissyo for sharing this great recipe. Made for Recipe Swap #10.