Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are a much easier form of the traditional Australian lamingtons.
Make and share this Snow Balls (Lamington copy) recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350.
- Grease shallow muffin tray.
- cream butter and sugar.
- add vanilla.
- add egg.
- add flour and milk alternatively.
- place in shallow muffin tray and bake 20-25 minutes until golden.
- let cool.
- mix icing sugar and cocoa and add enough water to make paste.
- dip cakes completely in icing and cover in coconut.