Prep 3 mins
Cook 15 mins
A suitable substitute for soy sauce if you need to watch your sodium / salt intake.
Make and share this Soy Sauce Replacement recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups unsalted stock
- 4 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons molasses
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- Put all ingredients except cornflour into a saucepan and bring to the boil. Boil for 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat and simmer until reduced.
- Add cornflour for thicker sauce.