Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Delicious magazine.
Make and share this Spiced Lamb Cutlet Salad With Thai Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 165 ml coconut milk
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons thai green curry paste
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint leaf, plus
- 1⁄2 cup mint leaf
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 french-trimmed lamb cutlets
- 3 cups mixed baby greens
- 100 g bean sprouts, trimmed
- 225 g thin green beans, blanched in boiling salted water for 2 minutes
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup Thai basil
- 1⁄2 cup coriander leaves
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons palm sugar, grated
- 1 long red chile, seeds removed, very finely chopped
- Toast the cumin seeds in a small dry frypan over medium-high heat for 1 minute or until fragrant. Place in a bowl with the coconut milk, curry paste and mint. Season with salt and pepper, then add the lamb and toss to coat.
- Cover and marinate in the fridge for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- For dressing, shake ingredients in a screw-top jar to combine.
- Heat a barbecue or chargrill to high and allow lamb to come to room temperature. Barbecue the lamb for 1-2 minutes each side for medium-rare, or to your liking. Set aside to rest.
- Meanwhile, place extra mint and remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Toss salad with half the dressing. Place on a platter, top with lamb and drizzle with the remaining dressing.