From Delicious magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 165 ml coconut milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons thai green curry paste
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint leaf, plus
- 1/2 cup mint leaf
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 french-trimmed lamb cutlets
- 3 cups mixed baby greens
- 100 g bean sprouts, trimmed
- 225 g thin green beans, blanched in boiling salted water for 2 minutes
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Thai basil
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 1Toast the cumin seeds in a small dry frypan over medium-high heat for 1 minute or until fragrant. Place in a bowl with the coconut milk, curry paste and mint. Season with salt and pepper, then add the lamb and toss to coat.
- 2Cover and marinate in the fridge for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- 3For dressing, shake ingredients in a screw-top jar to combine.
- 4Heat a barbecue or chargrill to high and allow lamb to come to room temperature. Barbecue the lamb for 1-2 minutes each side for medium-rare, or to your liking. Set aside to rest.
- 5Meanwhile, place extra mint and remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Toss salad with half the dressing. Place on a platter, top with lamb and drizzle with the remaining dressing.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Lamb Cutlet Salad With Thai Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.0
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1431.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green curry paste
mixed baby greens