1/2 Photos of Spiced Lamb With Coriander Pumpkin (21 Day Wonder Diet: Day 1 )
Sara 76's Note:
This is Day 1: Dinner from the 21 Day Wonder Diet. The first time Imade this, I was unable to buy lamb cutlets, so I used 300g diced chicken breast instead. Als i was unable to buy fresh coriander, and had to use dried. The sauce is divine in this recipe, gives the food almost a Thai flavour. :yum:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 200 g butternut pumpkin, peeled and cut into 1cm pieces
- 125 g chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup frozen baby peas
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander leaves
- 4 french-trimmed lamb cutlets
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- cooking spray
- 1/3 cup light coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons chicken stock
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced.
- 2Roast pumpkin in small, shallow baking dish, uncovered, 10 minutes. add chickpeas and peas; cook uncovered, about 5 minutes or until pumpkn is tender. Remove from oven; sprinkle with coriander.
- 3Meanwhile, sprinkle lamb with curry powder. Spray lamb with cooking oil. Cook lamb in heated medium frying an; remove from pan.
- 4Add coconut milk, stock and garlic to same pan, bring to the boil, stirring; remove from heat.
- 5Serve pumpkin mixture and lamb drizzled with coconut sauce.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Lamb With Coriander Pumpkin (21 Day Wonder Diet: Day 1 )
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.1
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 215.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light coconut milk