Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is my girlfriend’s creation. This is really nice and I found that is good to change the amount of spices added according to your taste. We normally have 2 pieces each.
- 8 pieces sirloin steaks, small
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- Mix all the spices together including the salt and pepper.
- Lightly coat the steak with the herbs and cook on high heat for 2 minutes on each side on high heat.
- Serve with a bread roll, chips and a salad (try my Recipe #15758).
Really good and beautifully complimented the steak! For this recipe because everthing is dry you really need to use a good quality piece of meat and not overcook. When you have a really nice piece of steak this is a great way to prepare it.