An easy slice similar to Apple crisp or Apple crumble. Serve hot with icecream for dessert or cold for afternoon tea! I make this slice with my own apples when they're in season.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to moderate 180 degrees c.
- 2Grease& line a rectangle slice pan.
- 3Place flour, oats, sugar, coconut& cinnamon in a large mixing bowl, stir to combine.
- 4Make a well in centre& pour in melted butter.
- 5Mix with a wooden spoon until all the ingredients are moist.
- 6Firmly press two-thirds of the mixture into the prepared pan.
- 7Place the apple on top, smooth it out with a fork or spatula& sprinkle with extra cinnamon.
- 8Crumble remaining mixture over apples, press gently onto the apples with your fingers.
- 9Bake for 30- 35 minutes until golden& base is crisp.
- 10Cool& cut into fingers or squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Apple and Oat Slice
Serving Size: 1 (1263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.5
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 24.7 mg
- Sodium 72.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 2.2 g