Tasty crabcakes for a light meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine crabmeat, potatoes, onions, coriander, curry paste, lemon rind and juice in a bowl and mix well.
- 2Shape the mixture into 18 cakes.
- 3Dip each cake in flour then egg then breadcrumbs.
- 4Heat the oil in a non-stick pan (you may need more oil if not using non-stick).
- 5Cook in batches over medium heat until golden.
- 6Serve hot with salad.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy crab cakes
Serving Size: 1 (1057 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.8
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 36.0 mg
- Sodium 181.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green curry paste