1/2 Photos of Spicy Cucumber Relish
To use in Thai Fishcakes With Sweet Chilli Sauce and Cucumber Relish. The dressing can be made one day in advance and refrigerate. Then add to relish ingredients just before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the vinegar, sugar and fish sauce in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a gentle boil, stirring occasionally and cook for 1 minute.
- 2Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- 3Peel cucumber, scrape out seeds and cut into small dice.
- 4Place the cucumber, chillies, peanuts and coriander in a bowl.
- 5Pour over dressing and toss gently.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Cucumber Relish
Serving Size: 1 (758 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 660.4
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 26.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 119.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 106.2 g
- Protein 7.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: