Kath Williams's Note:
Adaptation of a recipe I found in a supermarket magazine. Very quick to prepare and very tasty. Gourmet presentation in minutes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley or 1 tablespoon cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- 1 small red chile, finely chopped
- 2 ling cod fish fillets, cut into fingers
- 4 medium desiree potatoes, thickly sliced
- 3 ounces baby spinach leaves
- 1Combine the first eight ingredients and place the fish strips into the marinade.
- 2Coat well and refrigerate for approx half an hour.
- 3Brush potato slices with olive oil and place onto a cooking tray.
- 4Cook under hot grill for 12 minutes, turning once, to brown slightly on each side.
- 5Cook marinated fish strips in non stick pan over medium heat for 3-5 minutes each side.
- 6Divide potatoes between 4 serving plates, top with baby spinach leaves and top with fish strips.
- 7Drizzle a little lemon juice over the top and add freshly ground black pepper.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Fish Fingers with grilled potato slices
Serving Size: 1 (373 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.4
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 50.9 mg
- Sodium 98.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 26.2 g