Another mushroom side I make for my mushroom loving hubby!
Make and share this Spicy Grilled Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- Place mushrooms cup side up on a foil-lined grill tray.
- Add some bacon pieces to each cup.
- Combine tomato paste & tabasco and place 1/2 tsp in each mushroom cup.
- Sprinkle mushrooms with combined cheese & chives.
- Grill (broil) for 5-10 mins until golden.
Yummy! I love mushrooms. I used wild mushrooms along with brown mushrooms. This were soooo good. I served these over perogies. Thank you. Will make again. (Made and reviewed for NZ/Aus recipe Swap #21 Oct. 2008).
OMG!! So delicious!! I used sliced mushrooms (baby bellas, white button and shiitake) as that is what I had. I mounded them in a foil packet and topped with the rest of the ingredients. Grilled for about 10 minutes and served with some grilled steaks. What a perfect combination! The hot sauce is a great idea! Made for the Babes of ZWT4.
We loved these! I made these on request of my DD, and will have to make them again. I couldn't take pictures, they were gone too fast! Unfortunately i forgot the chives, with it it would've tasted even better... Made for ZWT4, Tastebud Tickling Travellers