1/2 Photos of Spicy Lemon Yogurt Chicken
This is an easy dish to make. Its great to serve with steamed vegetables. You can use any chicken pieces for this recipe- just adjust cooking time to suit the thickness of the chicken to ensure it is fully cooked through. If breast portions are used flatten or slice them to allow for even cooking. To make this recipe gluten free-ensure the yogurt used is labelled as GF.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees C and lightly grease a baking dish.
- 2Place chicken on the baking dish.
- 3Mix all remaining ingredients together and then spread the mixture over the chicken pieces. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- 4bake the chicken uncovered, for 30 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- 5Serve with steamed vegetables or a green salad.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Lemon Yogurt Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.9
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 6.5 mg
- Sodium 25.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: