This is an easy dish to make. Its great to serve with steamed vegetables. You can use any chicken pieces for this recipe- just adjust cooking time to suit the thickness of the chicken to ensure it is fully cooked through. If breast portions are used flatten or slice them to allow for even cooking. To make this recipe gluten free-ensure the yogurt used is labelled as GF.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C and lightly grease a baking dish.
- Place chicken on the baking dish.
- Mix all remaining ingredients together and then spread the mixture over the chicken pieces. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- bake the chicken uncovered, for 30 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Serve with steamed vegetables or a green salad.