Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is an easy dish to make. Its great to serve with steamed vegetables. You can use any chicken pieces for this recipe- just adjust cooking time to suit the thickness of the chicken to ensure it is fully cooked through. If breast portions are used flatten or slice them to allow for even cooking. To make this recipe gluten free-ensure the yogurt used is labelled as GF.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C and lightly grease a baking dish.
- Place chicken on the baking dish.
- Mix all remaining ingredients together and then spread the mixture over the chicken pieces. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- bake the chicken uncovered, for 30 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Serve with steamed vegetables or a green salad.
This is like nothing I've tried before and is a welcome change. I found chicken cutlets at my local grocers even though I don't recall seeing them before. I think I forgot to add the cilantro! In any event, next time I will add it and save a little for garnish. Thanks, Jubes! Made for Aussie Kiwi Recipe Swap #79.
WOW, Outstanding sauce! We have been rushing around all day, so I needed a quick meal and this was it! It took me about 10 minutes to prepare and I had to cook it for about 50 minutes because I used drumsticks (It was all I could find in the supermarket). I will be making it again but next time I will make rice as a side dish to soak all the sauce. Thank you Jubes for another great meal.
REALLY enjoyed this, TRUE! SO simple, easy to do! GREAT combination of ingredients, anyone can do! I highly recommend and hope you enjoy my review!