A recipe I found amongst a bunch of magazines I bought at a market. What's not to like in these ingredients !
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 250 g dry rice noodles
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 16 large prawns, peeled and deveined, tails left on
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1 lebanese cucumber, the smallish seedless sort, also cut into matchsticks
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint leaf
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 1Place the noodles in a large bowl and cover with boiling water. Leave to soak for 5 minutes (or as per directions on packet). Drain, and set aside in the same bowl.
- 2Heat the sesame oil in a medium frying pan over high heat until hot. Add the garlic and ginger and cook stirring often for 1 minute.
- 3Add the prawns and cook for 2-3 minutes tossing often until just opaque.Combine with the drained noodles and add the carrot, cucumber, coriander, mint and zest. Toss to combine.
- 4Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl, pour over salad, toss well and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Seared Prawn (Shrimp) and Noodle Salad
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.3
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 30.2 mg
- Sodium 1324.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: