1/4 Photos of Spicy Shrimp (Prawn) Skewers
A Caribbean recipe. I haven't tried these but they sounded great. Shrimp are called prawns in Australia. Don't forget to soak your skewers. Prep time does not include time to marinate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together the lime juice, honey, soy sauce, and oil in a large bowl. Season with jerk seasoning, hot pepper sauce, salt, and pepper.
- 2Add the prawns and toss well to coat. Cover, and refrigerate for one hour to marinate.
- 3Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat.
- 4Remove skewers from the water, pat dry, and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Skewer the shrimp. Grill the shrimp on the grill on both sides until pink and opaque, about 5 minutes per side.
Browse Our Top Caribbean Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Shrimp (Prawn) Skewers
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.2
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 315.0 mg
- Sodium 1506.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 23.5 g
- Protein 34.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
jamaican jerk spice