1/1 Photo of Spinach and Pasta Salad
A great lunch to take to work. Just add the dressing when you're ready to eat. Cooking time is allowing for cooling the pasta. (Australian measurements used)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 500 g pasta
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 8 -10 stalks english spinach, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 155 g reduced-fat feta cheese, chopped
- 12 button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red capsicum, chopped
- 1Cook pasta in boiling water following instructions on packet. Drain and rinse under running cold water. Drain again and allow to cool completely.
- 2Place cooled pasta and all remaining salad ingredients into a serving bowl.
- 3When ready to serve add dressing and mix to combine.
- 4Dressing: add all dressing ingredients to a screw-top jar. Shake well to combine.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach and Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 566.9
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 196.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 102.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 18.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat feta cheese