An old family favourite! Serve in a loaf of bread. If you can't get maggi onion soup mix or a blend that you really like then just leave it out. This dip is served cold.
- Defrost spinach and remove any excess water.
- Combine spinach, champignons, onion, soup mixes and sour cream.
- Leave in fridge for at least 4 hours for flavours to combine.
- Cut a circle around cobb loaf and pull out bread leaving crust intact.
- Place spinach mix into cobb loaf.
- Serve with cut up bread.
Great-looking dip for company. We used steamed, chopped fresh spinach and it was really flavorful. Next time, I'll omit the onion soup mix, as it gave the mixture a muddy coloring. We also omitted the mushrooms. Made for ZWT III.