1/1 Photo of Spinach Dip in a Cobb Loaf
An old family favourite! Serve in a loaf of bread. If you can't get maggi onion soup mix or a blend that you really like then just leave it out. This dip is served cold.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Defrost spinach and remove any excess water.
- 2Combine spinach, champignons, onion, soup mixes and sour cream.
- 3Leave in fridge for at least 4 hours for flavours to combine.
- 4Cut a circle around cobb loaf and pull out bread leaving crust intact.
- 5Place spinach mix into cobb loaf.
- 6Serve with cut up bread.
Browse Our Top New Zealand Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Dip in a Cobb Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.3
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 432.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 5.6 g