1/2 Photos of Steaks With Whiskey Cream Sauce
Sara 76's Note:
This is the ultimate decadent, impressive, delicious main dish. This came from a set a recipe cards my sister received as a gift many years ago. It's one of my favourite meals to make, share, and enjoy. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Press steaks into a neat shape; cut bread into rounds about the same size as the steaks.
- 2Heat butter in pan, add mustard, mix well. Brush bread on both sides with mustard butter, place on oven tray, bake in moderate oven 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 3Heat remaining butter in pan, add steaks, cook until done as desired; remove from pan, keep warm.
- 4Drain off pan dripings, leaving 1 Tbsp in pan. Add flour and shallot, stir over medium heat a few seconds. Stir in water, stir until sauce boils, add cream, parsley, buillon cube, whiskey and lemon juice. Reduce heat, simmer 2 minutes. Put steaks on bread, serve with sauce over.
- 5This is best served with new potatoes and green beans.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steaks With Whiskey Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 496.6
- Calories from Fat 404
- Total Fat 44.9 g
- Saturated Fat 27.9 g
- Cholesterol 125.0 mg
- Sodium 954.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: