Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Australian Womens Weekly email recipe.
Make and share this Steamed Fish With Black Bean and Chilli Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 500 g chinese broccoli, cut into 8cm lengths
- 4 (180 g) fish fillets
- 1 tablespoon black bean garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- 25 g fresh ginger, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 small fresh red chilies, sliced thinly
- rice, to serve
- Get a plate large enough to just fit the steamer. First lay down Chinese broccoli in a single layer onto the plate. Covered tightly and steam over a wok or pan of boiling water @ 3 minutes.
- Remove lid from steamer, place chinese broccoli leaves, then fish on top of stems. Spread with combined sauce, water and ginger; replace lid; steam for about 5 minutes or until fish is just cooked.
- Meanwhile, place oil and chilli in a small microwave-safe cup; cook on HIGH for @ 30 seconds or until hot.
- Serve fish on Chinese broccoli; drizzle with hot oil just before serving. Eat with steamed rice, if desired.