Australian Womens Weekly email recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Get a plate large enough to just fit the steamer. First lay down Chinese broccoli in a single layer onto the plate. Covered tightly and steam over a wok or pan of boiling water @ 3 minutes.
- 2Remove lid from steamer, place chinese broccoli leaves, then fish on top of stems. Spread with combined sauce, water and ginger; replace lid; steam for about 5 minutes or until fish is just cooked.
- 3Meanwhile, place oil and chilli in a small microwave-safe cup; cook on HIGH for @ 30 seconds or until hot.
- 4Serve fish on Chinese broccoli; drizzle with hot oil just before serving. Eat with steamed rice, if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steamed Fish With Black Bean and Chilli Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (487 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.3
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 99.0 mg
- Sodium 184.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 45.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
black bean garlic sauce