1/1 Photo of Steamed Mussels With Chilli and Coriander
Make sure you have lots of crusty bread to sop up the juices. An Australian cup is 250ml and a tablespoon is 20ml. You would find this in the North East of the US.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat wine in a small saucepan until hot.
- 2Add sauce and rind, remove from heat and stand, covered, about 20 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile scrub mussels and pull away the beards.
- 4Heat oil in large saucepan, add ginger, garlic and chilli. Cook, stirring until fragrant.
- 5Add wine mixture and mussels and simmer, covered for about 5 minutes or until mussels open (discard any that do not open).
- 6Stir in half the coriander.
- 7Spoon mussels and broth into large serving bowls, sprinkle with remaining coriander.
Browse Our Top Mussels Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steamed Mussels With Chilli and Coriander
Serving Size: 1 (579 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 503.2
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 140.0 mg
- Sodium 1783.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 60.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red Thai chile