Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make sure you have lots of crusty bread to sop up the juices. An Australian cup is 250ml and a tablespoon is 20ml. You would find this in the North East of the US.
- Heat wine in a small saucepan until hot.
- Add sauce and rind, remove from heat and stand, covered, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile scrub mussels and pull away the beards.
- Heat oil in large saucepan, add ginger, garlic and chilli. Cook, stirring until fragrant.
- Add wine mixture and mussels and simmer, covered for about 5 minutes or until mussels open (discard any that do not open).
- Stir in half the coriander.
- Spoon mussels and broth into large serving bowls, sprinkle with remaining coriander.
Awesome, I used Coromandel Green lipped mussels, delish!!
The juices for this dish were full of flavour. Very easy to prepare, perfect instructions and used the exact ingredients. Served it with Turkish Bread. Thank you Jewelies