Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These wings disappear as you take them off the BBQ. Very easy to make with store-cupboard ingredients. Very good appetizer. Time does not include 2 hours marinating time.
- 1⁄4 cup tomato sauce
- 1⁄3 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 12 chicken wings, cut in half at joint
- Whisk tomato, bbq, worcestershire sauces, sugar, seasonings and salt and pepper in a jug.
- Place chicken in shallow ceramic dish and pour over marinade. Coat to cover. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Cook on bbq or in the oven at 220 Degrees C for 25-30 minutes.
Loved them, sauce was delicious. I substituted Heinz Ketchup for tomato sauce.
This was so easy and quick to put together, and the flavour was great. I used less sugar since I didn't want it too sweet. Thanks!
My DH loved these wings he wanted more. I halved the recipe for 2 next time I will make the 4 serves. Fantastic.