If you want to make this even hotter put in a few finely chopped red chillies as well.
Make and share this Stir Fried Prawns recipe from Food.com.
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 spring onions, white and green seperated,finely sliced
- 2 1⁄2 cm fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 500 g raw prawns, peeled
- 1 teaspoon dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 220 g tomatoes, skinned,sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- Grind the peppercorns.
- Put the sesame oil in a wok and stir fry the white part of the spring onions, the ginger and garlic for 1 minute.
- Add the prawns and the peppercorns and stir fry for another 1 minute, then add the sherry, soy sauce, chilli sauce, tomatoes and sugar.
- Cover and cook for 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the green part ofthe onions and serve.