Prep1 hr 30 mins
stumbled across this while experimenting with Xmas sweets and truffles, and it has become a favourite. I leave the "cream" off a few, because there are always those strange people that dont like chocolate. Prep time includes chilling. If you wet your hands, you will find these easier to roll.
- Knead together ONE packet jelly, coconut and condensed milk using the back of a fork until thoroughly mixed.
- Chill 30 minutes.
- Roll 1 teaspoon mixture into a ball.
- Throw into a pie plate with the other packet of Jelly.
- Roll to coat thoroughly, put on a plate and chill another 30 minutes.
- Melt 1/2 cup of white chocolate buttons, and spoon a teaspoon full over each truffle, chill again.