Delicious recipe for the kids! I have put this recipe up as mini cupcakes to make it more kid friendly for canteen items. This is a variation of a recipe posted Posted by Chef #814393
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1pre-heat fanforced oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- 2whisk eggs and milk in a medium bowl until well combined and slightly frothy. add oil and whisk well.
- 3combine flour and sugar in a large bowl. make a well in the centre. pour in egg mixture. stir until well combined and smooth.
- 4add food dye and strawberry essence. mix well.
- 5pour batter into 12 hole mini muffin tin and bake for 8-10 minutes or until light golden colour, should just spring back when you touch them.
- 6whilst mini cupcakes are cooking place white chocolate and milk in microwave safe dish and heat for 30 seconds, heating in 10 second intervals until just melted -- stir until smooth and combined.
- 7allow cupcakes to cool before icing them.
- 8spread 1/2 tsp white chocolate over cooled cupcakes and leave to set.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry & White Chocolate Mini Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.4
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 9.5 mg
- Sodium 7.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: