1/2 Photos of Succulent Prawns for the Barbie
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 20 mins
Ben Ross's Note:
I love prawns. This is one of the yummiest prawn dishes that I have had. It combines two fantastic cooking elements, prawns and the BBQ. I think they go hand in hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine butter, oil, herbs, lemon juice, garlic, shallots, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- 2Mix in shrimp.
- 3Marinate at room temperature 1 hour.
- 4stirring occasionally.
- 5Prepare barbecue on medium heat.
- 6Thread prawns on narrow skewers.
- 7Grill until just opaque, about 2 minutes per side.
- 8Arrange cups of letuce on a platter and then place the skewers on the platter.
- 9Garnish with lemon and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Succulent Prawns for the Barbie
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.5
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 188.0 mg
- Sodium 809.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 17.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: