Prep1 hr 20 mins
I love prawns. This is one of the yummiest prawn dishes that I have had. It combines two fantastic cooking elements, prawns and the BBQ. I think they go hand in hand.
- Combine butter, oil, herbs, lemon juice, garlic, shallots, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Mix in shrimp.
- Marinate at room temperature 1 hour.
- stirring occasionally.
- Prepare barbecue on medium heat.
- Thread prawns on narrow skewers.
- Grill until just opaque, about 2 minutes per side.
- Arrange cups of letuce on a platter and then place the skewers on the platter.
- Garnish with lemon and serve.