1/2 Photos of Sumac Fish & Couscous Salad (21 Day Wonder Diet: Day 3)
Sara 76's Note:
This is Day 3: Dinner, on the 21 day Wonder Diet. You can use any firm fish that is n season for this recipe. Sumac is a type of Middle-Eastern Spice, available from supermarkets. You can cook the fish without it if you like. The first time I made this recipe, I was unable to buy sumac, so I used a Portugese spice blend instead.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray medium pan with cooking oil; cook onion and garlic over heat, stirring, 1 minute. Add zucchini and tomatoes; cook, stirring occasionally, about 1o minutes or until vegetables soften. Remove from heat, stir in mint.
- 2Bring stock to a boil in a small saucepan; remove from heat, stir in couscous, stand 5 minutes. Stir into zucchini mixture.
- 3Meanwhile, preheat grill. Sprinkle fish with sumac; grill until cooked, turning once.
- 4Serve couscous topped with fish and lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Southwest Asia (middle East) Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Southwest Asia (middle East) Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sumac Fish & Couscous Salad (21 Day Wonder Diet: Day 3)
Serving Size: 1 (463 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.5
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 107.2 mg
- Sodium 139.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 38.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: