1/2 Photos of Sun-Dried Tomato and Olive Quiche
A yummy gourmet spin on the traditional Quiche Lorraine. You can make 1 large quiche, or mini quiches- just make sure you lessen the cooking time for mini quiche. You can add spring onion for flavour, or finely chopped bacon. This is such and easy dish to make, takes very little time. Serves 4-6 with salad, great picnic treat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat moderate oven. Line greased pie dish with shortcrust pastry, ensuring the sides are covered also.
- 2Bake in oven for 10 minutes, meanwhile whisk together cream and eggs in a jug. Season to taste with black pepper.
- 3Remove pastry from oven, cover bottom of pastry with olives and sundried tomatoes. Pour cream mixture over tomatoes and olives.
- 4Sprinkle grated cheese over top, bake for 30 minutes or more. Check regularly by putting a knife into centre of quiche. When knife comes out clean, quiche is baked.
- 5You can also cook this in the microwave, haven't tried it personally but it can be done!
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sun-Dried Tomato and Olive Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 901.3
- Calories from Fat 603
- Total Fat 67.0 g
- Saturated Fat 28.0 g
- Cholesterol 308.7 mg
- Sodium 1217.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 22.1 g