Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
I love pastry and it is excellent when you have vegetables you need to use up.
Make and share this Sunday Supper Pot Pies recipe from Food.com.
- Turn the oven to 220C or higher.
- Slice the eggplant into thick rounds and bake on a tray in the oven until soft.
- Crumble the feta into a bowl, add the parsley and the red pepper. Open the medium sized tin of baked beans and stir through.
- When the eggplant is ready, dice it up into small pieces and add to the cheese mixture.
- Add whatever seasonings you like.
- Take 2 large individual pie sized ramekins and line with the pastry to create a base and sides.Half a pre-rolled sheet usually does one ramekin.
- In a small bowl combine the grated cheese and oat bran. Sprinkle this over the tops of the pies.
- Put the pies in the oven and bake for about 25 minutes.