Missy Wombat's Note:
I love pastry and it is excellent when you have vegetables you need to use up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Turn the oven to 220C or higher.
- 2Slice the eggplant into thick rounds and bake on a tray in the oven until soft.
- 3Crumble the feta into a bowl, add the parsley and the red pepper. Open the medium sized tin of baked beans and stir through.
- 4When the eggplant is ready, dice it up into small pieces and add to the cheese mixture.
- 5Add whatever seasonings you like.
- 6Take 2 large individual pie sized ramekins and line with the pastry to create a base and sides.Half a pre-rolled sheet usually does one ramekin.
- 7In a small bowl combine the grated cheese and oat bran. Sprinkle this over the tops of the pies.
- 8Put the pies in the oven and bake for about 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sunday Supper Pot Pies
Serving Size: 1 (708 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1189.3
- Calories from Fat 598
- Total Fat 66.5 g
- Saturated Fat 24.0 g
- Cholesterol 62.5 mg
- Sodium 1814.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 126.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 21.0 g
- Sugars 28.9 g
- Protein 36.1 g