This is so good using orange marmalade to make a yummy dressing! Feel free to substitute other fruits for the ones listed. From the Reynolds Wrap folks.
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained reserving 1/2 cup syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract (or vanilla)
- 3 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced thin
- 2 small peaches, cut in thin slices
- 1⁄2 pint strawberry, halved
- 1 cup red seedless grapes (or green or a mix of both)
- 1 cup cantaloupe, cut in chunks
- 1 cup honeydew melon, cut in chunks
- Combine the orange marmalade, reserved mandarin orange syrup and almond or vanilla extract in a small bowl; set aside.
- Arrange kiwi slices and mandarin orange segments around bottom and lower sides of a 1 quart glass serving bowl. Arrange the sliced peaches, strawberries, grapes and melon chunks in the bowl.
- Drizzle the marmalade mixture over the fruit.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 30 minutes, or until ready to serve.