1/4 Photos of Sunny Fruit Salad!
This is so good using orange marmalade to make a yummy dressing! Feel free to substitute other fruits for the ones listed. From the Reynolds Wrap folks.
My Private Note
cups, a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained reserving 1/2 cup syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract (or vanilla)
- 3 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced thin
- 2 small peaches, cut in thin slices
- 1/2 pint strawberry, halved
- 1 cup red seedless grapes (or green or a mix of both)
- 1 cup cantaloupe, cut in chunks
- 1 cup honeydew melon, cut in chunks
- 1Combine the orange marmalade, reserved mandarin orange syrup and almond or vanilla extract in a small bowl; set aside.
- 2Arrange kiwi slices and mandarin orange segments around bottom and lower sides of a 1 quart glass serving bowl. Arrange the sliced peaches, strawberries, grapes and melon chunks in the bowl.
- 3Drizzle the marmalade mixture over the fruit.
- 4Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 30 minutes, or until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sunny Fruit Salad!
Serving Size: 1 (1607 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.6
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 27.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 38.1 g
- Protein 2.0 g