Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
These are sooo yummy. The key is the BBQ sauce. It adds an extra element to them. PICTURE INCLUDED.
Make and share this Super BBQed Toasted Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- 2 small mushrooms, sliced thinly
- 8 slices bread
- 1 tomatoes
- 4 slices ham, thin
- 1⁄2 red capsicum, sliced into small pieces (red bell peppers)
- 4 slices cheese
- barbecue sauce
- Butter the bread on 1 side.
- Place the ingredients on the sandwich in this order; Ham, cheese BBQ sauce, tomato, salt, pepper, Mushroom and then capsicum.
- Place in a toaster oven and be sure to have the buttered sides of the bread on the outside.
- You can also do these under the grill or broiler.