1/2 Photos of Super BBQed Toasted Sandwiches
Ben Ross's Note:
These are sooo yummy. The key is the BBQ sauce. It adds an extra element to them. PICTURE INCLUDED.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter the bread on 1 side.
- 2Place the ingredients on the sandwich in this order; Ham, cheese BBQ sauce, tomato, salt, pepper, Mushroom and then capsicum.
- 3Place in a toaster oven and be sure to have the buttered sides of the bread on the outside.
- 4You can also do these under the grill or broiler.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super BBQed Toasted Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.2
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 36.3 mg
- Sodium 806.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 15.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: