1/2 Photos of Super Simple Scallops
Aus/NZ Hosts's Note:
Made for Good Things Are Cooking Here!! (A non-cooking game) In the Australian/New Zealand Cooking Forum - http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=233992
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove the scallops from the shell.
- 2Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium high heat.
- 3Add the scallops and cook for about 2 minutes, turn and cook a further minute on the other side. Return to the shell.
- 4Add remaining ingredients to the pan and cook for about 3 minutes or until reduced by about a half.
- 5Drizzle a little of the sauce over each scallop, distributing the herbs evenly.
- 6serves 2 as an appetiser.
Browse Our Top New Zealand Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Simple Scallops
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.2
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 21.6 mg
- Sodium 354.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 10.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh herbs of choice